Saturday, August 8, 2009

R.I.P Kitty

Many a times,

People around me have said.."caress...drive slowly..."
Even though a massive accident...yet i am still...a reckless
driver..there was once upon a time i was speeding..when
i saw a dog..i choose to go up to the divider then to hit the dog..
(it was a housing area..)

However..today...08.08.2009...at about 8.20 p.m...i was speeding on Kesas highway..
driving on the fast lane..with my lil'll car...with a car behind..
(tiong-ing me..a.k.a following me closely..)out of no where..a white thing..which i thought was a paper..flew across the road..before i could react..the white thing i saw..was a lil'll white cat..or a kitten..i braked..but as i saw the car behind me almost hit me..i tried to move to the middle lane but there was a car there...i had no time..and i ran over the cat. Yes, i do hate cats..but i wouldn't want to kill all of the cats. God created them for a reason, and who the hell am i to take their life away. A heard a sound.."dubb....dissssshhh.." as the cat went under my car. They say cats have nine lives..but in this situation..I knew for sure..it would have smashed under my the fast speeding car tires.

People around me told me that it wasn't my faut..but i do feel selfish because i rather kill kitty then to sway the car and get into an accident..is this human instinct? I don't know..but i feel selfish..very selfish..the cat is a life too! SHIT!

For awhile my legs went numb..immediately i called Christie..and i cried..Christie told me to meet her at Tanjung..the shell station there to wash my car..I did...She accompanied me...
On the way to Tanjung..I couldn't help but cry as i was talking to turtle..after hitting the cat..the whole time i was driving at 50km/h..I guess to some it's no biggie..but to me it was. I killed a living thing. MY WRECKLESS driving and MY DRIVING ATTITUDE caused the death of a cat. If only i would've driven slow enough, i could've avoid it..It's always..IF ONLY...I'm sorry kitty..i knew it was only trying to get to the other side of the road...haihzz..

Chee li followed my car home..when he was on the way home..he saw the dead kitty...='(
I know to many it isn't a biggie..seriously..but to me it is..All i can wish is kitty lives well in Heaven..I'm sorry kitty...Rest in Peace...


.

R.I.P Kitty.

No comments: