Monday, August 9, 2010

Broga



I went to Broga again..with
my two lil'll boys..=)
Had a hard time walking in the rain through those
slippery roads, dark paths, painful leaves cuts and
smelly shitty palms..but I MADE IT UP THE THIRD HILL!

This walk somehow was more tiring..I had shaky feet..
Heard my back crack twice as i jumped..hehehe...
Vincent was a bit woozy..cut his fingers and had shit
on his palm..eewww...So..who was the Hero? Of course
Kiiiinneth..=) He's got great stamina..especially for a smoker..=_='

The climb was harder than i remembered..a lot more..tougher..
I could feel my the bones on my spine grinning against each other..
at one point I thought I was going to black out due to the pain..
But..I know I couldn't..I want to finish this damn thing and no way
am I going to finish it half-way..and I didn't..Well..the after effect
was horrible..everywhere was aching..but everything was worth it..I liked
the pain..because..I guess..I had a beautiful photographic memory and also
a self-accomplishment thingy that made it worth it..and I'm looking forward
to do it soon..and try Tabur too..=) The little boy in me has been unleashed..=)





No comments: