Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soul searching...inspirational or just crap shit?

It's 12.18P.M, a little ol' grumpy me just finished looking through for
jobs..I just thought to myself.. used to love to words, "soul searching.."

Someone always tells you that you have to do some soul searching..
Hang on..Wait a minute and chill the F* out..soul searching you say?

Is that even possible..I hate it when people say, you need to find
yourself..well..to be honest..if I really wanted to find myself..
literally..I'd look in the mirror. So, then again is soul searching
just the words of someone who wants to look smart or does it mean
something..?

Truth be..I have no idea...To me when someone tells me I need to find
myself..a.k.a "soul" I'd look lost because, honey knowing what we want
will never exist unless you are some ancient dude who just wants to sit
down at home and do nothing...which is almost impossible in today's society..

Being human, we change, we evolve, we progress...At some point we want this
and at some point as we move along we realize we want something else..so..if
soul searching, means looking for what we want in life...the answer is, everyone
wants to be happy, problem free and preferably very rich. Not happening because
life ain't a perfect fairy tale. Soul searching I shall conclude, is just
a little bull shit. You can't search your soul because only you know where it is.

No comments: