Saturday, May 5, 2012

When everything is a number..

I know you love me and I love you too, but what hurts the most is when everything is a number. I know you never meant it, I know you always love me, I know you would do anything for me, but what hurts the most is when everything is a number. I guess it's me, I'm no good, I'm a hazard, I'm a pain, I'm a nuisance, I'm a handful and I am so much more. When we argue, I have an ego and that scares me, because knowing you, ego is not exactly your best friend. I'm tired, yes I am, I'm lost in space, unable to set my footing, I don't know where I stand. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say, I used to believe I could tell you how I feel without breaking your ego. I used to believe I could win my way to your heart, but it's no longer that way. You were once smitten by me, but now you are no longer. I'm just a little unwell, and I need you right here, maybe it's too much to ask. You lost your freedom when you met me, maybe it was wrong. But how can it be, when we smile so much? How can it be when I am so in love? How can it be, when you're the one who keep me going? and how can it be, when I smile waking up beside you? I wish you feel the same, I hope you feel the same but somethings are just a mystery. What can I say? When numbers breaks your heart.

No comments: