Thursday, September 3, 2009

I 520 SHOES!




Ok...I'm bored..sitting in front of the comp..doing nothing..but when i turn behind..i look at my shoe cupboard...and out of boredom..i started taking it out one by one..1..2..3...40...44...and that is excluding my flats and slippers downstairs..but i doubt it made up to 50 pairs..or maybe just touching 50pairs..

Shoes are my greatest love in the fashion world..nope..not tops..dresses nor bags..it's shoes..i love shoes like their some kindda gem stone or something..I wish i had more though..I wonder when this infatuation for shoes came,but i do remember wearing my first heel when i was 14 years old...from then on..i love heels..

However, as i grew more mature through out the years..my back grew weaker and older..I often had to endure the back aches and only later did i believe my mom that it was due to heels. I never liked flats..till my baby bought me this yellow simple looking flats. Not only was it comfortable but it suit me very well. I decided then..heels aren't everything and decided to go with flats too.It is in a way a good thing and a bad thing...good thing my back doesn't ache so much and i am not super vain that i have to wear heels everywhere i go to make myself taller...because baby is happy with me and wants me to be happy with myself..it's true sometimes..simplicity is beautiful...and sometimes i feel wearing heels make me look a tad overdress..and taller cause i am not that short..but i feel short..lol..irony of life..however, it increased my infatuation for flats too..which means..more shoes.haihzz...which = BROKE.

But i guess...this infatuation is better than people who spend on diamond and gold.I am not denying my passion for shoes..but i certainly don't consider myself a shoe-a-holic. It's just a hobby. A pair a month isn't that bad.=)

No comments: