Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tsk Tsk Tsk..Boredom Strikes again..

Well well..
I am really bored..probably cause class is twice a week..haihzz..
I wish i had more classes..honestly..i wouldn't feel so lazy..
IACT IACT..why didn't you have a local degree plan..SEGi SEGi..
why must you be so sucky..aihzzzz...Well..i just realized that i
spent hell a lot of time on facebook...NOPE!Not uploading pictures..
NOPE!Not checking people's picture out...NOPE!Not doing quizes...

I do what my students do..my students include...12...9...and 5....
Pet Society..Barn Buddy and...my latest gaming habit...Animal Ranch..

I realized..being bored makes these LAME GAMES an obsession..haihzz..
I feel so obsessed that I have to call Jade up at 11ish in the night to
harvest my plants for me..but she was in MC D...and after that i called Christie
to harvest my plants...but she was in Pyramid..going to M.O.S...and so..OMG..
I called my 12 year old student..tsk...am i really that obsessed??Aihsss...
*blushes**memalukannya....

Lol..but sometimes these games are so cute you can't resisit..Well..with me constantly uploading my blog...(twice a day)..even i myself can tell i'm super bored and lifeless..dam..i need a life...SEGi..i'll give you 10,000 if you'd let me graduate..i need to get a JOB! I can't stand being like some lazing around the house..doing nothing..i DUNWANNA BE USELESS...maybe i'll bake a cake...hmmms....




The games is sadistic..but the animals are cute..

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5377270373341977058" />


I love me cHicken..

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5377270223992599042" />



My dream roomiee..

No comments: