Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm supposed to be loving CNY

Yes..I know I'm suppose to be an EMO-LESS person..
It's in my new years resolution..=/

But..
I'm gonna make this one exception because it's how I feel..
I'm suppose to love CNY..Haihzz..But I feel pretty down..
My family seems so incomplete..I mean it has been since time
in memorial..but never incomplete during CNY..A piece of my heart is
Missing..and that piece is my oldest sister..=(

I wish she's gonna be here on the first day of CNY..
Just like old times..
Like how it is when we were having bird nest and cookies..(my favorite)
in the morning..and we had to kneel down and "chum cha" (serve tea) and wish
mommy and daddy good health, joy and bla bla bla..And then mom would let us pick
out Ang-Pows..5 of them and we have to take turns to pick...one containing a
piece of paper with wishes and the other four ranging from RM 10 to RM 500...
Haihz..but now..it's incomplete...

Jie says the family is way too screwed up to be apart of..(mainly mom n dad) and refuses to take leave while she can take leave for kai ce's open house..I just wish she would change her mind..=(



Why can't we have this for CNY?



Why must we be this??

No comments: