Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OMG..IFG!

Damn..today I went shopping with mommy..I
Think we spent over RM 2000.00 on comforters and bra
and everything else..hahaha..This shopping spree was suppose to be
good..but..I feel real upset!

I went bra shopping..
Sadness..and realised that the NO CARB DIET i've been on didn't do me any
justice! WTF!Haihz..I hate hate hate! Why the FUCK do i go on stupid diets
and it end up going wrong..in the first place! Why do i even bother going on a diet!
It's not like I can make my bone any smaller!DENg! Stupid stupid me!

So..I lost weight in all the wrong places which totally makes me regret on going on
this stupid diet..I mean what was i thinking!

And so..now IFG! I feel Gay! WTF!

Haihz..lesson learnt!
* Don't go on a diet*
* If i wanted to, do more research*
* MILK HELPS! GET IMMUNE TO IT!*

No comments: