Sunday, January 10, 2010

I ♥ Banana

I know this statement would make most people wonder..
"which banana am i talking about." LoL..
However, i'm talking about the real banana and not the one sticking in between
the two balls of man which hangs heavily/lightly between their legs, I'm no nympho
to be loving that banana..hehe..
Anyways,
I ♥ Bananas
and i'm talking about THE REAL BANANA FRUIT, a.k.a Pisang.
Bananas are one of the healthiest fruit in the world, and I really am
beginning to love it. I used to hate it cause i thought it tasted funny..
slimy and eew..LOL.. but after realizing its benefits, I'm all out for it.

Bananas are healthy, lowest cholesterol & lowest fats fruit. It helps revives and
rejuvenates the complexion, assists in constipation problems, gives you energy and
the best of all, helps you loose weight. Hehehe..well, food/things that can give me a pretty face and nice body definately has my support. I know, i'm super vain..aand i can't help it. It's in my blood. Plus it's kindda frustrating being constipated most of the time.

So people, do eat more bananas..♥ it and it'll ♥ you.
There's nothing to loose eating and ♥ bananas cause it's super duper good for us.

No comments: