Friday, January 8, 2010

So...

Determine to eliminate all dramas,
What do i do?
Hang out with friends.
And what/whom do we speak of..hehe=p
Loads.
Was out with kenneth, vincent and christie..
Basically, we were talking about so much..
First thing we talked about was my lil'll sister..
Well..to live up to my new years resolution..
It's true..i gotta learn how to let go and be there whenever she needs..
And i'm sure gonna do my best to make sure it happens, sometimes you gotta hit ur head hard enough to realize what's good for you and as much as i wanna prevent that from happening, somethings are outta my hands. Well..i hope she knows what she's doing and I sure hope she won't hit herself too hard..

Then we moved on to spooky stories and NS..Oh NS..how much u've hurted me!LoL..
I hope Malaysia would not choose girls...especially... to go for NS untill they've become advanced..*probably never.* I mean having contractors walk in and out of the toilet is definitely not a situation a girl wants to be in..plus being diagnosed wrongly..and seeing people get spooked out..NO WAY HOSE..but...one thing i learnt from there is, it made me a stronger person. No miss.taufoo to me!

I told them that i went to Cheras Hospital once upon a time ago..It was a silly thing to do. Real Silly.And there was once I wanted to go to some cemetery. Thanks to God/Jesus. He must have blinded my way for awhile cause i ended up in Genting. Well, God works in mysterious ways and whatever he does is for our own good. Thanks be to God.

Hmmm...hair, fashion, swollen face, college and someone..hahaha..Hilarious little topic..but i'm not gonna mention it here because i'm supposed to stay outta trouble. You'll never know if that little "birdie" may just fly to my blog. All in all, We had fun cocking and no we did not bad mouthed anyone..I'm just glad we're not hanging out anymore. Perfect. So there's another drama out of my life cause I no longer have to play damsel in distress and also give my friends the "please help me" look when birdie's nearby.

So today, another boring ol' day but a happy one!

Tata..muaxxx

No comments: