Monday, January 18, 2010

Obsessed..

I'm bored in class right now so what do i do?
Blog..Christie's busy sms-ing her piggy while Kenneth is there decorating a house i just drew..LOL..

So my topic for today..Obsessed.
I walked into college and see mountains of girls with thick make up on their faces..thick layers of foundation that you can no longer see their true face,fake bulu's to the extend that you can't tell if they have real lashes..eye shadows so dark,you can no longer see the existence of their eyes.

Make up is ok,but it also depends on where they go..moderation is the best. I knew people who used to splatter make up so thick that you can no longer tell how they really look..

I guess..some people are obsessed with make up that leaving the house with a naked face is a criminal offense to them. i do admit that i love make up too,but moderation comes best.Make up makes everyone look better but what's the point of looking beautiful, when your insides are rotten?

No comments: