Sunday, April 4, 2010

The bore dayz of classes..

Stuck in class again..grrr..just got my mid term marks..16.4/20..highest was 18..so i'm pretty satisfied...anyway..classes are boring me again..i'm in my bitch mode again..woke up at the wrong side of the bed cos i was practically coughing my lungs out to the extend i felt like my whole throat was going to come out..and with ak kicking the arse outta me on bed and being such an ungrateful ****!!ugh!whatever..all of sudden i'm counting down to langkawi..exactly one month to go!Hell yeah!I can't wait!!!LOL!!!was doing an assignment on news articles..Jack Neo's apology..on his accidental..dellusional...self-created affair..and to think he came out with highly morale movies..he himself..has none..what a pity!a hiprocrit!his apology looked stage and he had to nerve to put his hurt..scarred..maned wife on stage..!What a MAN!Maniac Assholes Nowadays!

No comments: