Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ThE WeIrDo and Fatty Me!=/

Last two weeks, bumped into this primary school mate of mine
in college..apparently he works there..He has a very distinctive
name, which I obviously CAN remember..but somehow FAILED to recall
his looks..Let's just say, I have NEVER spoken to this guy BEFORE!
I just now he kindda like used to Stalk Avril and me last time!EEW..

He came up to me and and in a very mono-toned, flat, feeling-less, no
punctuation, robotic voice and said, "Hi, you're Carissa Koh I'm Jo****** from your primary school Sk.Sri Subang Jaya you used to hang out with Jade and Avril do you remember me..*try talking like this without any punctuation and make your voice sound real robot.."ugh!Fine.i'm cool with that..I mean maybe that's the way he talks..
He kindda looks like a nerd trying to be cool..STILL..i'm fine with that..I don't judge people I just met...

BUT!I was there posting comments
on Facebook talking to Avril about Pork Knuckles..Yummmsss..and..he butts in saying
it sounds nice and all..that's still OKAY...because he's giving his opinion and all..

but then the next day he goes and tell
another dude from college that I had pork knuckles and he didn't want to join me!The dude told me he asked Him if he was free at night and he said yes..and when the dude asked him if he was joining me..he said.."NO I don't want to hang out with them!"

First things first..the only conversation I had with him was the "oh-he remembered me but I don't remember him" conversation..
and secondly..I was talking to Avril about our pork knuckle date
which he butt in for no reason AND no one asked him to have pork knuckles with us..
so WHY is he saying he doesn't wanna join us??Ugh!And when I saw him at the smoking area..I literally jumped off the 1 1/2 metre high I don't know what you call that thingy to the ground to avoid him! And he was there saying in his monotone robotic voice.."Carissa Koh..so nice of you to have pork knuckles without me!!which I ran off not replying him..yes! I was rude!Sorry! But.." Dude! I only spoke to you once..UGH!=_=' How weird can some people get sometimes!grrr..

AND..going out with Avril has officially made me fat..From 46 kg...I'm officially 47.5KG!I'm supposed to be loosing weight for Langkawi..not gaining..ugh..!I'm a FAT me now!x_x'

1 comment:

Anton said...

u fat? nah!! your bone structure forbids it - u're blessed girl!!!
[i ain't no bot]