Monday, April 5, 2010

TRIMHGM

The Ram In My House Gone Mad..
It's amazing to see how FaceBook has allowed
us all to express our opinions!LOL...There goes my little sister,
expressing her OPINIONS about me on FaceBook..publicly calling me
a BITCH..not that i'm denying the fact that I'm one..LOL..but the fact
that when it comes to Bitchiness..I'm sadly..far a way from her..

Over the years as she's grown,
Boy!Has she turn into one hell of a hottie..
but with the looks, comes arrogance and with arrogance,
comes BITCHINESS..even my parents say she's way to BITCHY
and might most probably end up getting slapped real hard on
the face..WELL..KIDS..if they don't hit their head hard enough..
they'll never learn..so fine by me!LOL!

So..if you're reading this..
Dear sister,
I may have misunderstood you,
and IF i DID..I'M SORRY..
But you're FUCK YOU just snapped the string..=p

No comments: