Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Closing the books for 2010, Opening a new one for 2011.

From the year 2009 to 2010,
things haven't been exactly smooth for me...
I was struggling to graduate out of college, hoping to
come out from the shit hole, I was dating a dude who was not worth my time
and up to today, I never knew why I didn't leave him earlier..My best
friend..oh well..was no longer best friends anymore..
Come 2010, I was hoping that things would change and I found myself
struggling to look for a proper job. I landed a job in Grey advertising, thinking
that I would eventually like it there, I didn't. I left within 3 months.

Towards the last few months of 2010, things started taking a turn and I'm not complaining now.Here's the list:
1. I got rid of rubbish.
2. I found someone who is closest to my heart. (who can make me smile through fb chat. =P)
3. I joined FHM and i'm one of the finalist.
4. Met two great girls. (Cherrie and Eshia)
5. Found that a long lost friend, can actually be the closest friend you may hardly meet, but who will always watch you back. (Avril)
6. The sweetest friend to me who I will always watch his back and I know he will always watch my back..(eg; shouting at the white guy for pushing me) a.k.a Vincent.
7. It may be bad to some, but to me I'm happy cos I'm vain! I can fit into XS! yessss~!!
8. Meeting more new people, going around and acting my age.
9. Being my manja-spoiled-pampered-self towards my boyfriend and he's ok with it.
10. I write for chinks now, but look! I gotta start somewhere. =)

I would say, the year 2010 is ending on a good note and I'm hoping the year 2011 will be an awesome one. If fate decides to put me to another test, I know I can handle it because the people behind me are a strong bunch.

Besides closing the books on 2010, this blog is written for a special someone...

We are two very different people, who would not have been together. But we meet when it comes to the four most important things in a relationship. Love. Understanding. Respect. Trust.

To the boyfriend who has been there for me all the time, through career, break ups (where do you find a guy who likes you and can help you on this, and he wasn't even dissing the ass hole.), technical and emotional problems..we've been together for almost 6 months. From the moment you stepped back when you had the chance to kiss me, you caught my heart. As a man, you respected me as a woman, as a friend, you respected me as a good friend and as a boyfriend, you respected me as your lover. It's not everyday you can have someone to be your boyfriend/best friend/shopping buddy/pampering-daddy.

I love the way you stroke my hair to sleep and take care of me when I'm sick. You have a firm yet gentle touch that promises to keep me safe yet handle me with care. You put me before yourself. I love the way you sing to me, and make everything okay. I was crippled when you found me,and now you've helped me up and I can stand tall. When we were sitting on the bleachers, you told me about the bucket of shit vs. the bucket of sweets and it is very much my life. I had to go through shit before I found you, and it is when I found you I was able to taste the sweet. =)

Here are some highlights of 2010:


















No comments: