Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanks for the Christmas Pain!





Went over to Gardens, Sunway Pyramid with the family on Christmas Eve. Bad call..It spoiled my whole Christmas appetite!

My sis ordered Fried Kuey Teow which took about 25 minutes to come and mom ordered some bread thingy (sandwich) which took 30 minutes to come.. I orderd Curry Laksa which did not arrive after 45 minutes until I wanted to cancel the order.

The first taste of the laksa= SWEET!
I thought nothing of it since I was hungry but when I was having my 4th bite..
I saw that the soup was powdery.It was also thick and paste-like. Disgusting!
Looking at it made me want to puke. As hungry as I was, I couldn't continue eating that disgusting bowl of paste-like-shit!

Through enough, 20 minutes later my tummy ached and I had diarrhea! It screwed up my whole Christmas Appetite.I would say the best thing there would be the water. Other than that, don't go there!

No comments: