Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's not everyday I can find someone like YOU!

When I was a little girl,
I genuinely wish I could find someone who would sing me to sleep,
Brush my hair and kiss me good night. Love me, respect me and understands me unconditionally..Put me before him..but I thought it was all a little fairy tale.
So i kept myself in my own dreamland. That is, not until I found you.
You were different in every possible way. Like guys would say, I'm different
but that's a whole lot of bullshit! You WERE different. From the moment our
lips brushed, you stepped back knowing my limits. Enough said.I'm in ♥.

Officially we've been together for a month or less..unofficial..5 months going on to 6. We've spent every day together for the past 4 months, and even still we don't see each other everyday now, it's still at least 4 days a week..minimum!and..we go home talking on the phone for hours. I told you once, Valentines is not only for a day, it can be everyday. And you've showed me that it can be everyday. ♥

Whenever we argue, my heart cracks a little. But you make it all better and before I know it, it was as if nothing happened. It's like you've got magic powers or something.I don't know how you do it but you just do it. ♥

I love the way we fit so well, sometimes it's almost unbelievable how we fit. Trust was an issue but somehow, you managed to pull me closer. Though I'm scared, but if you never do try, you would never know. ♥






I love every moment spent with you, because those are the moments where I can truly be myself. ♥ ♥ ♥




It's kind of sad for you when you ask me what I want for Christmas and I send nothing but riddles to you..I'm gonna be truthful in a way I'm gonna add a little twist. I'm so happy with you. It is small, round and something I wished for. So all I want for Christmas is YOU! Go figure!
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: