Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Making of Bridezilla Part 3

What went wrong and where? Here's a list. 1. Wedding pictures couldn't come out in time. 2. Bridal house did not inform us of the time they needed for the photo editing. 3. Promised pre-bridal shoot plan by the bridal house was a fake. Every reply I got was, :you find yourself LAH" 4. My mil and dil were imposing even up to the color of my outfit- which is pathetic. 5. Mil and Dil were not nice to my parents....at all. (Traditional vs. Modern) OH THE HORROR! 6. The hubs was a loose cannon. And that is hella! Scary. 7. "Sister/BRIDESMAID" was not there despite constant plea for help. 8. More mil, dil and parents problem. 9. DIL said he allowed the hubs to marry me in church. WTH is that all about?! 10. House in the process/New business in the process and the wedding! = BROKE. 11. MIL started again, imposing ideas on feng shui, that seriously made me feel crap. I really do feel that it's my fault things are picking up so slowly now. BUT.......I am emotional afterall. 12. Dad's annoying slut. I can't get her out of my brains! DAMMIT. 13. Mom's constant reminder about affairs- mind you! When I am about to get married..REALLY? Seriously? 14. Dad's slut and a half decided to pull some shit. 15. Period.- No reason to not get emo. 16. Business was slow which also means cash flow is even tighter. 17. Hubs- moody. frustrated. AND arguments. Even when I'm sick. But he has feelings too. 18. Mil and Dil went all out for the chinese shitty ceremony without informing my parents. - That caused a havoc. Which lead to the wedding disaster. OMG. 19. Mom reminding me how much money she has "SPENT" on me for the business....Now that feels like crap. 20. Again hubs fighting with me...because (my fault) I did not allow him to as he would say "FUCK" up his parents. 21. More issues from the bridal house. Dress not measured. Even after 3 times of measuring, no record was taken. Dress record or even hubs outfit was not recorded. 22. Two weeks before the wedding, the tailor made gown was a disaster. 23. I fell sick.- Which also means, tension was higher due to period, being sick and everything pilled up. 24. Dad finally lost it to the MIL and DIL. OH god! That was freaky as hell. 25. Hub's Godma was a bitch during tea ceremony. "Kneel down" she says, fuck that shit. I don't even kneel to my parents you piece of shit. 26. Cancellation a week and a few days before the REAL wedding. 27. And sudden addition-self invite stuff.... And the list goes on...HOW do you not be a bridezilla then? More to come in PART 4.

No comments: