Wednesday, October 7, 2009

and there goes another day

Went out with the girls today..
(Christie, Avril, Jade and Joseph chau ah gua)..lol
Went to Kim gary..had ouR bities and a whole delicious
deserts for our ears..Gossip..Well..as we chatted away..
my throat felt that it was being cut by a blade everytime i
swallowed my saliva..it was as if my saliva was big piece of
large sharp rock cutting the sides of my throat as it went in..
Pain...It's been..six days..i feel like..definitely not a new improved me
(or maybe not now) As disgusting as the taste of ciggies were with it's bitter taste tingling on your taste buds and also the stench that followed u everywhere..I longed for it.I decided to take a stick then..You see..i'm the kind of person with 0% determination...as i reached out for it..Jade shook her head and gave me that look..you know..the kindda look ur mom gives u when u're doing something wrong..Yup..Jade gave me the mommy says no look.I thought for awhile and my hands fell back onto my lap.Haihzz...I've been fagging away for 8 years..things became serious after i joined IACT..i would smoke 2 big packs a day.it sucked.it made me broke.Joining SEGi wasn't as bad as IACT..i didn't smoke as much..but...i couldn't live a day without at least a stick. Honestly..i wished i hadn't started because stopping makes me agitated..hungry..fat..sick and depressed..

Anyways..we went shopping too..i bought a bag i have longed for for 3 months..a charles&keith black bag..I LOVE IT so much and i don't regret buying it..and i bought two tank tops from top shop from the birhtday voucher amanda gave me..in total i spent..RM 158.40..hehe..but Avril spent more than RM500.00...lol..crazyness..all in one day...lol..Well..i received a call from a fren who told me i have MUET exams tomoro!WTF....dam SEGi!!SEGi MANAGEMENT SUCKS..LECTURERS SUCKS..(EXCEPT A FEW) ADP SUCKS..LIFT SUCKS...WHY CAN'T THEY BLOODY HELL INFORM PEOPLE..CURSE THEM!

No comments: