Saturday, October 31, 2009

Enough is enough



Well well..
There's this new thing called social interview in Facebook..whereby it makes out simple to hard questions about the people on your list. So I came across this question by ******.

SocialInterview.com asked me "If Caressa Ming was a gangster-rapper, what would his/her street name be?"
I answered "GSP"

Btw, if you don't know, you can skip the question.

HEY YOU,

I was thinking and thinking..what was GSP..Then a friend brought up to my attention..the high school nick name they used to give me..You see..
That was in high school. Yes, I was flat..but it's not a criminal offense and
whether i was flatter or am fuller now, i don't need your comments.

We were once close where you all could laugh at me and taunt me with your class-less statements calling me "She-Man" and a "Trans", saying i was "BIG", whisper about the size of my boobs and everything else. I let it be 'cause we were friends but since you mentioned "I WON'T TURN MY BACK FROM MY FRIENDS FOR THIS KIND OF GIRL" (sounds broken but it was mentioned in mandarin)I lost every bit of respect for you and i don't think i can find the place to associate myself with you.

Whether my boobs are big or small or i am fat or thin..I am still happy with myself. No matter what i do or how i look, it is none of your concern because i am not your girlfriend, so why not you go scatter back and keep your comments for your girlfriend and leave me alone.THANK YOU.

No comments: