Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My dream



As a child, I always had a dream..

A dream to design the most beautiful wedding gown ever.
Last Sunday I was with Piggy boo, Robson and Nelvin in pyramid..
There was a bridal fair and we stopped to look. I always had a thing for wedding
gowns..i really loved the way it makes a person look so at peace, bringing out
the best in them and focusing so much on their inner beauty.

I guess it has always been my dream to be a fashion designer..but somehow..this dream ..i know.. realistically won't come true..but no harm talking about it..=) I always wished I could design a wedding gown for someone, and bring out the best in them as they walk down the aisle and head towards another phase in life. At least, I would feel that somehow I did contribute to a person's happiness..

So..when my sister's get married, I'm going to design their wedding gowns..and when I get married...YEAP! I'm gonna design this dress of love, peace and happiness..=p

No comments: