Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where do I go from here?

I'm a sucker for superstition and I can't help it..
Mama brought me to some tarot card reader cos she could
see my dilemma as my final semester is coming to an end..
So at the end of the day, it's all sums out to one of those
cliché advises.."follow your heart.."grrr..if I knew what the
heart wanted, I wouldn't be sitting in front of "her" right..?

Hmm...maybe what she says is true..but how do you follow your heart
when the world doesn't revolve around you? A lil'll too selfish 'eh?
*sighs*

There's so many things the heart wants, but only so little it can do..tsk tsk..
Let's see..I want to have my own Montessori..but I don't wanna be facing kids at 23
for the rest of my life..So, do I really want it? And...And..I wanna be a fashion designer..but that's out cos I didn't take any course on that..what else?I wanna be a writer..a copy writer..Nopes..not qualified enough..a children's book writer..that'll be good..but who's gonna be my publisher? A reporter perhaps? My parents hate that idea? So what do I do? Take daddy's entertainment business?

At the end of the day it all bores down to what can help put food on the table, what can help make sure mom and dad gets good medical care for their old age and what can make me financially stable does it?

Well..

Besides..I can't really decide on what I want yet..cos I have close to zilch exp..grrrr..wish I could turn back time and skip the thought of entering "SEGi" grrr...but then again..I got an extra accomplishment..=p

So prayyyyyyyyyy...
I've got another two more months then it's buh-bye books, Hello real world..=)

No comments: