Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time

Over time you believe you've learnt so many lessons others haven't..
Looking back sometimes we regret or agree to the decisions we once made.
365 days passes by so many time, and when I look back now I know I've learnt lessons
that others would have learnt only when their 20 years older *i think*..

It may seem funny..but I sometimes
think of 365 days ago and thank god to the lessons
learned from 365 days ago..

When we were there,
the pain seems so intense,
but when you look back,
it all seems so insignificant..
You sit back and laugh at what a fool you once were,
but then again without experiences,
How would anyone live to learn the road made from heaven..
Pain is when you learn,
Pleasure is when you gain,
Time is when I know the decisions made 365 days for several time is right.=)

No comments: