Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Disappointment

It's not a good day today..
I start the day with morning tears..
I seek to find the answers..the comfort in the sky..
But to all in vain,
I'm used to lifting weights..
It's my weight to be lifted and not for others to share..
Why burden more when you can lift those weights?

Life's not easy,
I'm just starting..
You want me to be someone I'm not..
"I told you so.." you said..

Can't you see..
I'm just so different..a retard maybe..
I just want to be me..
a typical average girl..with a smile all plastered..
Nothing like the "hey..look at her.." I really hate that SHIT!
The life of the party kind..that's just not me..
I'm trying to be me..Just me with a smile...
A kid who laughs at baby jokes..I never want to grow..

It's all in the heart...who says I can't be wiser..It's all just
your perception..I'm nothing like your angels..Smart and beautiful..
the life of the party..the spotlight on them..I'm sorry to have
disappoint you..I know I'm good for nothing..I can't do much..But
I'll try to be you..if it makes you happy..

Shattered dreams in life and love..
Broken pieces of shattered glass..
I can't really be bothered at this point..
Whatever makes you happy..
I'm really tired..
Fighting battles and losing wars..
I can't be me..
'Cause you adore me in you.

No comments: