Friday, July 16, 2010

A list of Christmas wishes..

People wish for richness...hot guys or girls and loads and loads of material stuffs..
My wish is also something unachievable..but if Santa came to me and asked my what's my wish..I'll give him this list..

First on my list would be this:
1. Everyone around me to be happy.

And the rest are...:
1. A guy who loves me for who I am..
2. Who cuddles me to sleep, hugs me from behind till I fall asleep..
3. Who kisses me on my forehead and pats me to sleep..
4. Who looks at me with those loving eyes while I'm asleep..
5. Who is loyal to me..
6. Who understands me well enough..
7. Who respects me well..
8. Who pampers me like a baby..
9. Who would carry me until I fall asleep..
10. Who will protect me..
11. Who keeps his promise..
12. Who trust me..
13. Who holds my hand through those stormy days..
14. Who be himself around me..(even if it means not bathing for a week..=_=')
15. Who I can talk to..as a friend or a lover..
16. Who don't get bored easily..=(
17. Who smiles because I smile...and makes me smile when I cry..
18. Who sings me to sleep..
19. Who kiss me in the morning although we haven't brushed our teeth..=) (disgusting..but..oh well!)
20. Who thinks i'm beautiful although I just got up..=)
21. And last but not least..he must be able to cook...a guy that can cook is awesomely hot!Lovesss...

But..looks like this list will never get to Santa's hand..cos these guys are extinct..hmmmm..I think I'm asking for too much..=)but..oh well..it's good to dream a little isn't it?

No comments: