Thursday, July 1, 2010

The little girl behind mommy's skirt is growing up..

Being who I am,
The one who needed mommy to hold my hand when I first entered kindergarten to primary school to high school and even college.=/

Another chapter in life closes and another begins..
Nervousness shows from the sweaty palms every time I think about it..
I'm starting work..officially..an excitement overwhelms my little heart..
Yet..i fear the thought of starting my first day..It's just like the first
interview-first day of school-fear of making friends..I guess the fear of
talking to people has always been a part of me.=/

*Nervousness*

I'm starting work in exactly two days..brr...the thought of it send shivers
down my spine..I don't really understand what I'm nervous about but the fact
that I AM nervous..it's kind of frustrating..hehe..I told mommy to walk me to
my car on Monday and make me breakfast..She just smiled and hugged me..she says
i act like 10..yeesh..=/ but she offered to fetch me to work..=)

In life, we have to go through stages after stages to continue progressing..that's where the wiser man learns from the wise man..I want to be that wiser man and keep learning until the day i go 6 ft under..=) Yes, I want to be a kid...but I can be a big baby..still climb on daddy..and cuddle with mommy..but at least i'm a progressing big baby..

*Everything is going to be alright..*
*finger crosses*

No comments: