Sunday, July 4, 2010

It seems like only yesterday

It seems only like yesterday when I finished high school..
went through a living hell in National Service, entered College
as mommy held my hand..graduated..worked for daddy..and entered SEGi..
dreading every moment of it until I met a couple of good people..=)

Right now..I'm exactly 9 hours away from starting my first official job..
well..working with daddy does not count!I wouldn't have gotten this job..or
rather have the courage to try this job if it wasn't for peanut butter and jelly..=)

I'm super nervous!!!ugh...=_='

Life flashes before you, and the next thing you know you're moving on to another phase in life..It's hard to look back and wish that you could turn back time, cause it can never happen..what you can do is look forward and make the best of what comes your way..

Knowing the bumpy roads is what makes you who you are.
A new day tomorrow, a new phase in life and a new smile.=)

No comments: