Monday, June 28, 2010

Gloomy Friday and Sunny Monday!

It's always good to believe that there will be a rainbow after the rain...♥♥
Because not believing only brings out the quitter in you..

Through this short journey of finding where I belong..I had a pretty bad three weeks..
But thank god..there were people there to hold the umbrella for me..covering me through the rain..Thank you..for being my shoulder to lean on..seeing me cry..seeing me act like a paranoid bimbo and still have the energy to make me laugh and put up with my bimbo-tic bitchiness.♥♥♥

I had pissing off bad Friday..but a too good to be true Monday..That's all that matters now isn't it?I'm so happy to the extent that I'm all monkey-ish..not that I'm a monkey..but i'm jumpy..I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs and..hehe..just jumping in hopes I can reach the sky..

Almost nothing can screw up my day..call me a dam slut for all I care..I'm as happy as a hyena!

Looks like that bucket of sweet is almost full..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: