Sunday, June 27, 2010

Passion vs. Prison..

I'm pretty much drained out again today..guess it's the fever taking over my body..did something stupid yesterday but I just thank god for loving and protecting me so much..No more meds doing the thinking..yeesh..

Oh btw..My darling is officially engage..her future hubby proposed to her..and I'm so freaking excited..I'm overwhelmed with happiness..(cheh..as if I'm the one getting married..yeesh..)I'm really super duper happy...excited..and..the feeling I'm getting is like hmmm..an excited child getting her first Barbie Doll..hehe...it's like hmmmm...words can't describe my emotions..one word..overwhelmed..yipee!



Oh yes..and I lost weight..must be "ming li"..swts..25 days and counting.."she's" the reason why I probably feel so lethargic all the time..*sighs* It's a good thing loosing weight though..from 47Kg to...44.8Kg..not too bad for a period of one month..hehehe..=p

Another pamperlicious day in sanctuary..thank you..(",)

Anyways..the passion vs.prison..you know how it's like when you actually know you're gonna hate doing something, but your parents..well in this case parent..forbids..ugh..they always want you to be like them and it's so wrong because you are your own person..right?If pursuing your passion means giving up your duty as a daughter and imprisoning yourself...is it even ethical??

I may be an introvert but that doesn't mean I can't be succesful pursuing my passion..sighs..I'm trying to remember the fact that I am my own person..impossible to if u're coming from a home that plans every step you take..Every step I take is covered by muds and soil..but the road to imprisonment is always clean cut..but at this stage..as mean and unfilial as it may sounds..I'm pursuing my passion and letting my parent down..I need to get down and dirty to realise who I am..That's the fact..yeeesh...that's a pretty fucked up thing to say..but I need to grow myself..I'm not a baby anymore..but that doesn't mean I love you any less..sighs..tat's a plus point to the bucket of shit..yeesh..

It was an ok day..but the last part was good..pamperlicious and finally convinced someone to admit that he is a male-pig..hehehe..=)

Life is an opened book that we right our journey in. As tough as it may seem, but the harder it is..the more you learn, and learning is an experience that no one can take away from you because it is the one thing that changes who you are..positively.

No comments: