Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Speechless

Don't know what to say..

I'm pretty bored being all stuck at home..
Lifeless.Meaningless.Lost.

I've been job hunting...A LOT..
Had many offer letters thrown at me..But
mostly all paid too low..
A couple of companies offered me RM 2k and above..
but I turned it down..Don't know why I did it but I did it..
*sighs* A feeling came over me..I mean..I kindda know it's not
the JOB I want..and I'm not into job hopping..It's bad for the resume.

I can't find a low-paying far job because..Daddy's too old for me
to be asking him to sponsor petrol/toll..and I have commitments..Loads
of them..*sighs* But Mom and Dad are asking me to take it slow..Don't rush
into it..*sighs* Sadly..I can't stand the thought of being jobless..I mean
I've been jobless for almost 2 months..I mean not exactly cause I'm doing my
senior project..but STILL..I need to earn...grrrr...
and...yeah...my scoliosis just pretty much ruin my chances of getting a job that
I was 1cm away from getting..I mean..I got in..but...sighs..medical check-up sucks.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for taking away our sins and delivering
us from evil..Thank you for granting me the strength
and courage to do many positive things..
Please grant me a high paying job..please...=(

Amen..

No comments: