Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pamperlicious

I'm sick..feverish..and stuck in a Cyber Cafe with smoke+noise+migraine..Good Luck to Me!

It's been awhile since I've felt pampered..too
long to count..but I'd estimate about a year and a half
or maybe more..But today's chillin' session gave me comfort..
I felt pampered and spoilt and honestly..it's a good feeling.
Having someone stroke your hair to sleep..I think the last time
that happened was about..hmmmm...probably like when I was..hmmmmm
8 or 9 years old..Having your hair stroked as you fall asleep in the comfort of
warmness, security and peace..one word..sanctuary.

I had a migraine today..guess it was either from the rain yesterday..
or..probably because it's been a tough week and I'm drained out..
mentally..physically and emotionally..I'm sensing this feeling..kindda
afraid I'll fall back into the "D" word..I'm this overly-emotional bitch..
it took me about 3 1/2 months to recover the last time..hmmm..i think realizing it is a good sign..cos "d-ed" out people don't know..so it's a good thing..BUT..although I've
been drained..In this two weeks..I've never laughed so hard for the past two weeks in a year or more..
=)

It's just the going home part that sucks..I think and think..analyzing stuffs and trying to predict the future is one hell of a sick job for someone who can barely sleep..Late nights non-stop+being really blind at night does not do any good to a blind-eyed old-bitch like me..*sighs* But I'm looking up..I do believe somehow..someway..life will take a right turn..so no harm to that ain't it..=)

There are ups and downs..so I'm focusing on getting closer to that bucket of sweets..A pamperlicious day made feel much better..it's good to know that you have someone to lean on when those shoulders are tired..

that's a +1 to the bucket of sweets..much closer.

No comments: