Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trust

Someone told me that I've been putting myself at risk..trusting people so easily..Despite the fact that i'm being told this, but I realized too..In a way..
..I shouldn't trust people so much..'cause it may just make history repeat itself. In whatever sense..I never do learn my lesson do I? Guess 'cause the heart thinks more than the mind..or even the mind doesn't think at all..

Sometimes, I have this thing in me..where I sense vibes coming from a person..it's kinda like...I just know I can trust this person when I see him/her..I just see an honest face..but there's also sometimes..people like me..that's too stupid to think..I end up believing in the wrong person...

I used to look at things differently..making everything so complicated and frustrating..when in actual fact, all I have to do is just look at things in a simpler way..I'd like to believe that there's goodness in everyone..Even if I may be a fool doing that, well..at least I'm a happy fool.=)

No comments: