Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morning Boredom

I went for an interview yesterday..first interview I had where I was
laughing with the interviewer..hehe..=)
Well..although the conclusion=I am still jobless..but I really enjoyed
the interview yesterday..I mean it's not everyday you see two people
who've just met laughing like they've known for a bit..Well..And i'm glad..
or rather I can feel my self-confidence boosting up..=)

Anyways..besides my interview yesterday..
Oh crap!I just forgot what I wanted to say...
Hmmmms...Oh ya..Had an argument with Ak yesterday..I realized that whenever
we're angry..anger from within just bursts out like a Volcano..and Trust me..
It becomes very very destructive..*sighs*

We argued over so many things..I guess there's this tension between us where we're
so annoyed with each other.She with my temper and Me with her Bitchiness..Hmmmss..
I asked her to sleep in the other room and she went to..crying obviously..5 mins later..Gosh!This sounds so lame..but we were hugging and apologizing to each other..=_='

Lame?Yeah..pretty much...=p

No comments: