Friday, June 25, 2010

sleep-o-logy

Exhaustion lingers within the body as I feel the little switches in my body..slowly turning off bit by bit..one by one..then..my brain slows down to the pace of a crippled old lady..I think but can't speak the words just yet..I want to say it out..but i'm just too tired..too tired that the brains can't send the words over to
the lips..I'm drained..I..need to walk to the bed..the cold soft silky sheets..finally..arrived..putting that heavy head to rest on the comfort of such a fluffy cottoned silk covered pillow..aaahhh..paradise at its perfection..and suddenly..the eyes won't shut. It looks at the side..from side to side the eyes run wildly..I lie awake in the comfort of sanctuary as the silk sheets gently touches my body..the blanket wraps me up like a baby in the comfort of her mother's arm..yet..I lie awake..my mind is scattered all over the place..thoughts linger through my mind...I'm trying to sleep..I slept at 6.30, the night before..woke up as the sun brightly shone into my room at a cold 9.30 morning..and now I lie awake in my bed blogging..my sleep-o-logy...the more tired u are..the harder it is to float into dreamland..sighs...

No comments: