Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boredom..

I need a new "thing" in my life..a new hair cut..or hair color or something..But definitely not curly buurly locks..eeeww..=p I don't want hardened hair that looks like
it's ummm..as Kenneth would disagree "erected" but to me it does look erected..I mean..some parts of it just stand up! So from my opinion curly burly locks means very much erected hardened hair (excuse me for the obscenity) yeesh...

Pick one of the below..or should I just be me??





Went to k3k yesterday..where we played Jenga..funny how something as innocent as that can turn out as obscene as..i don't even know how to describe it..=_=' we were practically laughing..especially the boys..when i said "tap it gently" they laughed .."pull it out fast" they laughed.."why do you like the black one?" they laughed.."tap it the other way.." they laugh..it was only then did I realize that we weren't playing Jenga anymore but rather BANG-ga a.k.a hamsap-ga..lol..sorry..I as usual favor the smaller brain to the others out therefore it followed me out yesterday..

Lol..I would love to play BANG-ga/hampsap-ga. again..=) lmao..

And for three times consecutively..Vincent remains the one being Bang-ed. Maybe he just likes it that way.=)

No comments: