Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Princess In Every Little Girl

I think it's kindda common,
Every little girls fantasy,
They dream of livin' a fairytale..
The tall, handsome prince charming,
Swiping you off on his beautiful white horse,

A simple case of deception..
Fairy tale don't come true..
Never have and Never will..
Here's the thing,

Fairy tale's are meant for
people who have no dreams, no hope in love,
no believe..

It's kindda like a drug,
to make you believe in love..and off you go finding yourself..

But for people like me,
It's kindda screwed up..
Cos I live in reality but part of me ain't so close..
I'm always livin' in a fairytale,
Where dreams are a part of me..
Silly, but true..

But now I realized,
There's no such thing as fairytale..
It's just the little princess inside of me...

No comments: